September 27, 2011
Non Members: $300.00
|Purchase this program!|
||Selection Success (Rebroadcast)
This program is a rebroadcast of the original program. It is offered again due to popular demand, in case you were not able to attend. This event will be streamed to you and will require use of your computer’s speakers.
This program will help APWA members get information to help consultants and contractors win more work in a qualifications-based selection process.
The A/E/C (Architect/ Enginneer/Consultant) community has fewer projects to pursue and more companies going after them. As each project is vital to an organization, your team’s ability to effectively present your firm’s information is critical.
This session will give attendees the competitive edge by addressing how to:
• craft compelling content in both the Statement of Qualifications and interview presentations
• maximize team practice sessions
• influence the selection panel to help them remember and retain a positive impression of your firm
• masterfully manage the Q & A segment
• make the most of owner debriefings
This session will offer a multitude of practical and innovative ideas that can set you apart from your competitors and lead to Selection Success!
Whether you are an owner looking for ideas to get the best results from your selection processes or a consultant or contractor wanting to win more work, this session is for you. Attendees will get loads of content in this session that will make any presentation more effective and engaging whether you are presenting to city council for funding or presenting to an owner’s selection committee to win work.
After viewing this program, participants will be better able to:
* Explain the three ways selection panels receive information
* Improve their performance during the Q & A session.
* make the debriefing process more informational and ultimately more useful for the team.
This program has been approved for .2 CEUs or 2 PDHs. The form to request these credits is included in the handouts for this program. Please note there is a $5 fee per individual requesting CEUs.