PAVER(TM) Software Application 7.0.6
As a public works professional, you know the demands involved with stretching a limited budget to get the most out of your maintenance and repair (M&R) projects. In today's constrained fiscal climate, the pressure to make effective decisions can only continue to increase! Step into the next century of M&R management armed with the best tools technology can offer.
PAVER™ 7 for Windows allows users a choice of 32-bit or 64-bit installs, using Access or SQL databases. It also provides administrator login and control of read/write permission of individual users and can reside on machines currently using Version 6.5.7.
Some of the tools and options with PAVER™, Version 7.0.6 include:
• Improved surface calculation in the validation tools
• Improved layout of linear segmentation reports
• Allow multiple XML imports from PAVERFieldInspector™ or PAVERImageInspector™
• Windows standard interface, drop down menu
• Wizards for tabular creation and update of inventory and work history
• Wizard for creation and update of inspections
• XML import of inspection data
• GPS image to section assignment
• Selection Criteria available on export
• Optimized performance for large databases
Some of significant improvements with PAVER™, Version 7.0.6 include:
• Enhanced Work Plan views
• GIS display, selector and reports upgrades
• Improved French and Spanish translations
• Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) which allows other users to connect to a server and use the same PAVER database.
PAVER™ Version 7.0.6 includes two activations. Additional activations must be purchased but are available at a discount only at the time of initial purchase.
Note: PAVERTM Version 6.5.7 is still available for purchase. Please click here for more information.