|Building the Public Sector - One Leader at A Time
The 2014 Spring session starting April 17 has been CANCELLED. Please check back here for more information on the Fall program.
APWA has once again partnered with renowned Public Sector Advocate and Leadership Development Innovator, Ian Hill, to create this first-of-its-kind program that will equip participants with the leadership competencies and leadership tools the times require. One Leader at a Time brings the best of the successful Leadership in Changing Times program while offering new tools and concepts to help participants move towards their full leadership potential, all delivered through the highly effective Change Continuum learning model.
Building the Public Sector: One Leader at a time has been designed for every member of your department and offers three distinct tracks of learning for Executive Leaders, Emerging Leaders and Front Line staff. Participants will learn how to generate sustained performance improvement and discover new skills for success in today's rapidly changing world.
Individuals not interested in signing your agency up for the full training package (Director, Emerging Leader, Front Line Staff Tracks), may register their executive-level leadership for only the Director Track.
Upgrade from Executive Track to Full Series
Upgrade your for Director Track-only purchase to participation for your total staff in the full One Leader at a Time training series.
Each track includes:
- 5 live video stream workshops (one every three weeks).
- Live video chat support coaching sessions (between the learning sessions).
- Weekly reinforcement and motivational emails.
- A learning portal containing on-demand video archives of all sessions, all materials and a support forum for the dynamic exchange of information.
- The learning portal will be available for continuous use for an entire year after the initial 15-week program ends.