Public Works Historical Society - Membership Information
Society membership is open to any individual, public agency, private sector corporation, or organization interested in the history of public works, and is available for $35.00 per year membership in APWA is not a prerequisite. Membership helps support the work of the Society, but also includes the following benefits:
- Subscription to the Essays in Public Works History journal.
- Subscription to the Public Works History newsletter.
- Periodic reports on research and publication projects.
- Access to Society archives and collections.
- Voting rights at meetings and elections.
- Membership certificate and annual membership card.
- Enrollment in PWHS infoNOW Networking Community
A downloadable membership application is available from this web site. Or you can e-mail Membership Relations to request membership information.
Staff Contact: Teresa Hon.